Carolyn Ridenour (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Garrett Schools Alumni Association Officers need YOU!
On Wednesday, February 13, please come join us at 6:30 p.m. and help us plan the 2019 Alumni Reunion Weekend. We’re meeting in Room 49 (enter door #2 on Houston Street; parking is convenient right next to the door.) We need your ideas! We need your help!
To get you in the alumni association spirit, here’s a QUIZ.
Items 1 through 7 need only one or two word answers; items 8 and 9 need longer answers; and item 10 has just one acceptable three-letter answer! Stay tuned to a future blogpost for the answers!
1. When is the 2019 Garrett Alumni Reunion scheduled?
2. How many years have Garrett grads had an alumni association?
3. What sport has been the highlight of the reunion on Friday morning?
4. What does the alumni association do every spring to support future Garrett alumni?
5. How much does it cost right now to join the alumni association for one year?
6. Which graduating class will be honored at the 2019 reunion for its Golden Anniversary?
7. Where do lots of alumni hang out on Friday night of every alumni weekend?
8. Why would anyone who’s an alum want to come to the 2019 Alumni Reunion Weekend? Why would you?
9. What activities or events would help make a successful and an enjoyable annual alumni reunion in 2019?
10. Are you going to come be a part of the planning for the 2019 alumni weekend on February 13, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. in room 49 at GHS?